Sunday 11 September 2016

Innerview - Charlie "Henson" Morgan





First up in our innerview series this season is Charlie "Henson" Morgan


So Charlie, thankyou for being our first innerviewee, what is your favourite memory playing at clwb?

Well I have had many great moments playing for clwb, from my debut, to playing at the millenium stadium, but the best memory is receiving the Player of the Season award last year.

Chwarae teg, that was a pretty special moment. Who is your favourite player at Clwb?

Logaan, now there is a player that likes to step.

What music do you listen to before a game?

Mostly I listen to a little Justn Beiber, but recently I have been liking that Panda track by Desiigner and produced by Menace

Who is your favourite Welsh International Rugby player?

Dan Biggar

When you grow up, if you don't play international rugby for Wales, what will you be doing?

I will probably be a catwalk model, i have been practising in the playground and can turn both left and right.

Who is your favourite Coach?

Coley, JP and Aled

What is your most embarrassing moment?

When I dropped the ball in a tackle in last years tournament, i just don't do things like that.

What is the best thing you add to the team?

I love to ruck, but i think my try scoring is my biggest contribution.

Is there anyone you'd like to thank?

My Mam, Lee , all the Coaches, JP Andy, Ioan, Daf, Aled, also Sion. I would also like to thank Mr Lewis from Pwll Coch.

Diolch eto Charlie, great innerview and pob lwc in the coming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment